We Offer Affordable Help with Civil Law Homework
If you are looking for a team that can guarantee you high-quality, affordable solutions, reach out to us. We know that most students don’t have stable incomes, and therefore we ensure that they get the best help without digging deep into their pockets. We also offer random discounts to our clients. Get affordable service here.
Civil Law homework help
Main Categories of Civil Law
- Breach of Contract:-These cases involves a violation of provisions of an enforceable agreement by either party, individual, or organization. For example, when an employer pays his/her employee a salary lower than the agreed-upon one.
- Property disputes: - This category of civil laws involves arbitration cases involving a dispute of ownership and property use. A good example a case where two neighbors are in a disagreement over the border point of their compounds
- Family Disputes: - These are the cases involving parents, children, and spouses. For instance, a case involving a disagreement between divorced parents over the possession of children.
- Tort: - This category deals with cases that might involve physical or emotional damage of one individual by another. An example of such a case is when an individual might intentionally neglect another, leading to physical or emotional harm.
The United States Civil Law
Notable Features of the U.S Civil Law
- The U.S civil procedure heavily relies on the testimony brought in front of the jury or the one obtained at disposition.
- It is characteristic of a detailed pretrial discovery.
- Their pretrial procedure is an aggressive "law and motion" practice tailored to lead to a pretrial settlement, that is, a summary judgment.
- The U.S civil law bears a unique characteristic referred to as "American Rule," which stipulates that parties should incur their own attorneys' fees.