Information we collect from clients.
The only time we ask for information from you is when you seek a service from us. We only collect information from you to ensure flawless service delivery. We only collect general information from you, such as your full name, study institution, email address, and submission date. The information we ask for is mainly used to contact you during service delivery or after service delivery. Note that the information collected from you is not shared with third parties unless it’s a circumstance beyond our control. We have a strong security system that ensures that all the collected information is safe and secure.
How we use the information we collect from our clients
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Ask you for additional information or clarification during service delivery.
- To inform you about the completion of your work.
- To notify you about new services which we think may be of help to you
- For statistical purposes, when checking how our business is faring
When can we share your information with a third party?
We aim to ensure that our client information stays intact with us and that all information is guarded against third parties. We are committed to ensuring that we avoid all circumstances that may lead us to share your information with a third party. However, some circumstances are beyond our control. These are circumstances such as:
- When the government requires the information in our possession, a court of law, or government institutions, in such a case, we are expected to disclose all the information requested by the government. Note that we operate under the governing law, and therefore, we do not have the power to stop a government or a court of law from obtaining information from us.
- We can also share your information should we notice a security breach. Your data can be shared with our security providers to ensure that hackers do not access it. Note that all our service providers have signed a non-disclosure agreement, and therefore they will never share your information with anyone.
- When updating our systems. When updating our systems, our service providers can access our information. They are always under monitoring to ensure that the rules and agreements are followed.
We have put in place the right infrastructure to ensure that the information you share with us is not lost, misused, or changed. We have trained every employee who accesses client information on client data management and the process of ensuring confidentiality when handling client data. Despite the massive efforts we have put in place, we understand that all online security systems are prone to breaches, and therefore we keep on working on our systems and improving them every day. We are in partnership with the world’s best security providers to ensure that our systems are up to date.