Get Affordable Help with Employment Law Homework by Hiring Us
We ensure that you get the best solutions at an affordable price. We guarantee you value for your money, which is why we have a money-back guarantee that you can activate should we fail to deliver as per the contract. We also give our clients discounts. Therefore, hire us today for the best service.
Employment Law Homework Help
Employment Law in the United States
- The Fair Labor Standards Act. This is the employment law that sets the federal minimum wage for both regular and overtime working conditions. The law also regulates child labor by 'slashing down' the number of working hours for minors.
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). This law oversees and sets standards and the requirements for pension plans.
- The Family Medical and Family Leave Act. This act requires employers with more than 50 workers to guarantee a 12-week unpaid, job-protected leave in case of the spouse's or parents' serious illness, childbirth, childcare, or any other emergency involving either the employee or his active family member.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): This employment act is also referred to as the "Wage and Hour Bill", and it oversees child labor laws, minimum wage, and overtime working hours.
- The Affordable Care Act – Nursing Mothers: This is the law that requires employers to provide a private room, express milk, and adequate time for nursing employees to nurse their babies.
- Immigration and Nationality Act (INA): This employment law outlines work permit rules and wages for non-U.S citizens who intend to work in the U.S