Our refund policy
Cancellation of a task
When you qualify for a refund
- If you mistakenly make two payments for the same task, you qualify for a refund. All you need to do is prove that you made two payments, and the extra payment will be sent back to you.
- If you cancel an order within an hour after sending it to us, then you qualify for a refund. However, as indicated above, the order must not have been an urgent task. This is because urgent tasks are forwarded to our tutors immediately for completion.
- If we fail to get a suitable tutor for your task within 24 hours, we will refund your money. Note that specialists complete all homework in those specific areas of study.
Circumstances under which you do not qualify for a refund
- If you are not able to prove that our services were not satisfactory. To prove that service from us was not satisfactory, you are expected to send proof in the form of attachments to our official email address.
- Suppose you had termed the homework as urgent. We do not offer refunds for urgent tasks. We assign urgent tasks to our tutors immediately after we receive them. Note that for urgent homework, we pay our tutors before they start the work.
- In the task was a quiz. We do not offer refunds for quizzes and other online assessments.
- Suppose you fail to initiate the refund within two weeks after the task was completed. In such a case, it is assumed that everything went according to plan.